ULAB VC joins the Superbrands Council Meeting 2022-23
To mark the topmost brands of the country, the esteemed council meeting of Superbrands Bangladesh was held virtually today. The UK-based independent authority on branding promotes the discipline of branding and pays tribute to exceptional brands all over the world.
The objective of Superbrands Bangladesh is to select brands that have been successful in Bangladesh by virtue of the strong links they have built with their customers. These brands are considered to have excelled in their particular fields and stand out from the average.
The panel through their ratings chose the top brands of Bangladesh which offer their consumers significant emotional advantages over other brands, which the consumer wants and recognizes consciously and subconsciously.
The 2022-2023 council consists of:
- Ashraf Bin Taj, Managing Director, International Distributions Company Bangladesh (Pvt) Limited, President, Marketing Society of Bangladesh;
- Dr. Muhammad Abdul Moyeen, Dean, Faculty of Business Administration, University of Dhaka;
- Dr. Syed Ferhat Anwar, Professor & Past Director, IBA - University of Dhaka, Chief Advisor, Bangladesh Brand Forum, Second Vice President, Asia Marketing Federation;
- Farzanah Chowdhury, ACCI, UK, Chartered Insurer, Managing Director & CEO, Green Delta Insurance Company Limited;
- Humayun Rashid, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Energypac Power Generation Limited;
- Nazia Andaleeb Preema, Director & Creative Editor, Bangladesh Brand Forum, Founder, Bangladesh Creative Forum, President, Women In Leadership (WIL);
- Niaz Rahim, Group Director, Rahimafrooz Bangladesh Ltd.;
- Prof. Imran Rahman, Vice-Chancellor, University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh;
- Professor Mohammad Abdul Momen, Professor & Director, Institute of Business Administration (IBA), University of Dhaka;
- Shehzad Munim, Managing Director, British American Tobacco Bangladesh;
- Syed Mahbubur Rahman, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Mutual Trust Bank Ltd.;
- Syed Ershad Ahmed, President, American Chamber of Commerce in Bangladesh, Managing Director, Expeditors (Bangladesh);
- Reazuddin Al Mamoon, Chairman, Epyllion Group;
- Abdul Matlub Ahmad, Chairman, Nitol Niloy Group, President, India Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Bangladesh;
- Reazul Chowdhury, Managing Director & CEO, Runner Automobiles
Source: Superbrands Bangladesh