The quality objectives of University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (ULAB) are as follows:
- Develop and apply quality benchmarks and parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Gather feedback from students, alumni, employers and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Disseminate information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organize institutional workshops, seminars on quality-related themes and promotion of qualityDocument various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Document various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Develop and maintain an institutional database for the purpose of maintaining and enhancing institutional quality
- Prepare the necessary reports as per guidelines and parameters of the various accreditation bodies.