1. Abdulah Korishe, Md Hasan Maruf, Sajib Roy, “Design and Performance Attribute of a Driver Circuit and an Input Amplifier for BCC”, at CDNLive EMEA 2014 in Munich, Germany.
2. Ahmed Hasnain Jalal, Sajib Roy, Fahmida Alam, “Thermal cycling dip coating method for oxazine formation on clad modified optical fiber core”, in ICAEE at VIT, Vellore, India, 2014.
3. Ahmed Hasnain Jalal, Sajib Roy, Mohammad Ahad, "Comparative analysis of the polymer based opto-chemical sensor in detecting ammonia in diverse mediums", in IEEE Southeast Conference 2013, Florida, USA.
4. Ahmed Hasnain Jalal & Sajib Roy, “Evanescent-based Clad-modified Polymer Optical Fiber Sensor for Ammonia gas detection” in ICERIE 2013 conference, SUST
5. Sajib Roy, Md Murad Kabir Nipun, J. Jacob Wikner, "Ultra low-power FIR filter using STSC-CVL logic" in 2011 IEEE International Conference on IC Design and Technology , Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
6. Md. Murad Kabir Nipun, Sajib Roy, Md Hasan Maruf, Abdullah Korishe,“Ultra-low power Digital System Design using Subthreshold logic styles, IEEE Symposium on Industrial Electronics and Applications (ISIEA), 2011.
7. Sajib Roy, OFM Abdul Galib, "Study of tranfer-free graphene formation" in Brac University Journal, ISSN: 1811-3079, vol: 9, no. 2, 2012.
8. Sajib Roy, Md. Murad Kabir Nipun, J Jacob Wikner, " A novel study of the advantages of STSC logic over logic styles for ultra low-voltage and low-energy digital application at 45nm technology", in international Journal of Electronic Engineering, ISSN: 0973-7383, vol-4, issue-1, 2012.
9. Md. Murad Kabir Nipun, Sajib Roy, Md Moniruuzaman, "All digital DLL based frequency multiplier design using 0.35um CMOS", International Journal of Computer and Information Techology, ISSN: 2078-5828, vol-3, issue-1, 2012.
10. Sajib Roy, OFM Abdul Galib, Ahmed Hasnain Jalal “Introduction to suspended Graphene formation – The future of nano-devices” at the International Workshop on Nanotechnology, Dhaka University, 2012.